Quantcast
Form WhatsApp

Who is the killer: Episode I

shape image

Who is the killer: Episode I

Editor's Choice Screenshots of the Who is the killer: Episode I for Android tablet, phone. Screenshots of the Who is the killer: Episode I for Android tablet, phone.

Game Description: Who is the killer: Episode I

Who is the killer: Episode I - a fascinating game created on all laws of a classical English detective story.

Features:

Every day a new death
Everybody has a motive to kill
7 days to find the killer
Interrogate suspects and find proofs
You can both win, and lose

Suitable versions

New Version
1.7.0
Format
apk
File Size
25 MB
Requires
Android 2.1 or above

Download game Who is the killer: Episode I Android Game to your phone for free:

Editor's Choice

Copyright © ❤️‍🩹 2012 - All Rights Reserved. Android Radeon™💓 | 💗 By Septitouchsx💓

Form WhatsApp

This order requires the WhatsApp application.

Submit now