Quantcast
Form WhatsApp

My Kingdom for the Princess 3

shape image

My Kingdom for the Princess 3

Editor's Choice Screenshots of the My Kingdom for the Princess 3 for Android tablet, phone. Screenshots of the My Kingdom for the Princess 3 for Android tablet, phone.

Game Description: My Kingdom for the Princess 3

My Kingdom for the Princess 3 - Do you like popping soap bubbles? Then the application Tap a Lot: Bubles will give you such an opportunity, but you will have to think a little. One of the tasks is to burst bubbles of the same colour; for that you will get coins to buy new levels and prizes. The game is free but it has a shop in it where you will be able to buy goods for real money. The game is simple and intuitive, and at the same time is very relaxing. It has Kids Mode, which is easier than the ordinary one and funnier. The game has a vivid and nice children's graphics.

Suitable versions

New Version
1.4.3
Format
apk
File Size
133.2 MB
Requires
Android 2.2 or above

Download game My Kingdom for the Princess 3 Android Game to your phone for free:

Editor's Choice

Copyright © ❤️‍🩹 2012 - All Rights Reserved. Android Radeon™💓 | 💗 By Septitouchsx💓

Form WhatsApp

This order requires the WhatsApp application.

Submit now