Quantcast
Form WhatsApp

I Need A Hero

shape image

I Need A Hero

Editor's Choice Screenshots of the I Need A Hero for Android tablet, phone. Screenshots of the I Need A Hero for Android tablet, phone.

Game Description: I Need A Hero

I Need A Hero - the princess as always wasn't lucky, an angry dragon locked her in a high tower. Go to rescue the princess, study powerful spells, battle to awfully ridiculous monsters, and you will be helped by a faithful squire and his hardworking burro.

Suitable versions

New Version
1.1.104.4
Format
apk
File Size
19.2 MB
Requires
Android 2.3 or above

Download game I Need A Hero Android Game to your phone for free:

Editor's Choice

Copyright © ❤️‍🩹 2012 - All Rights Reserved. Android Radeon™💓 | 💗 By Septitouchsx💓

Form WhatsApp

This order requires the WhatsApp application.

Submit now